Monday 5 January 2015

Happy New Year!



I wish you all a very happy new year!
May it be filled with projects, success and joy!

As for this blog, I wish this year to convert all of you to the use of RSS feeds. They are incredibly useful but, every time I ask around who know about them during training sessions, the only answer I get is resounding silence... So it's time to change this!
Throughout the term, I will be publishing articles explaining to you exactly what they are, why you should use them and how. And I predict that your whole world will be changed... Well, as far as your information skills go at least!

So, once again, I send you my best wishes for 2015. And I will see you next week for our first post about RSS feeds...



The picture above was created using a photo taken by 55Laney69 and released under a Creative Commons Attribution License

No comments:

Post a Comment